Kim Lyons’ 5-ingredient fat flush water:
per 8 oz serving
8 oz Water
1 slice grapefruit
½ cucumber, sliced
2 peppermint leaves
Ice – as much as you like
Wash, slice and combine into a large pitcher
Stir & Enjoy!
For added zestiness and benefits, I like to infuse a packet of dried lemongrass in a cup of hot water, let it cool down, then pour over mixture.
Why it’s good for you:
- vitamin C helps your body turn fat into fuel
- tangerine increases your sensitivity to insulin, stabilizes blood sugar, and boosts fat metabolism
- cucumber helps with satiety and acts as a natural diuretic, which means less bloating and water retention
- peppermint promotes better digestion and stomach calm
- lemongrass helps detoxify and eliminate toxins from the body